CALL FOR PAPERS
International Journal of Computer Science Education in Schools (IJCSES) is a double-blind peer reviewed, open access online journal.
The main objective of IJCSES is to develop a research network in teaching and learning in Computer Science Education in schools and related topics through high-quality research that focuses both theory and practice. This would enable academics and educators who are interested in research about theoretical developments in Computer Science Education to access most recent studies. The network would also provide a communication point for teachers who are interested in engaging in research projects, but not feeling confident.
Articles should relate to school education. Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Computer Science / Computing Education
- Computational Thinking
- Teacher Education in Computer Science
- Professional Development in Computer Science
- Programming in Schools
- Creativity and Computing
- Artificial intelligence in Education
- Computer graphics and Virtual reality
- Computer Game Design
- Teacher research in Computing
- Gender and diversity in Computing Education
- Inclusion in Computing Education
Publication Charge Policy
Publishing in IJCSES Journal is free of charge.
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions. For more information, visit the official website of the journal www.ijcses.org
Dr. Sue Sentance